With years of experience caring for pets and providing first-class customer service for their owners, we welcome all small animals to our new veterinary hospital in Evansville, Indiana. We treat dogs, cats, birds, exotic pets, small farm animals, wildlife, & zoo animals, with comprehensive veterinary services for all.
To schedule your pet's first visit with us, simply call during our regular business hours. We are happy to welcome you aboard! Please review our new client policies listed below before arriving at your first appointment.
Our Hospital Policies
- Please arrive with your pet on a leash or in an appropriate carrier. This will protect the safety of all pets and people in the clinic.
- It is best to arrive at least 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment to allow for paperwork or other housecleaning business before you see the veterinarian.
- If this is your first visit with Advent Veterinary Services, please print, fill out, and bring with you our new client form.
- We politely request that you refrain from cell phone usage during your pet's visit with our veterinarian or support staff.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, we completely understand. Life happens, but we do ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance. You can also leave a message on our voicemail if it is not regular business hours.
- Payment is due at time of service.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Check accompanied by a valid identification card (including a one time fee for each returned check)
- Care Credit - allows you to pay at the time of service, but make monthly payments to Care Credit interest free during their promotional time period. Apply online, on your mobile device, or in person at our clinic.