Complete Veterinary Dental Care for Tri-State Cats & Dogs
Advent Veterinary Services offers comprehensive dental care to dogs and cats of every age & breed. With a highly trained professional staff and a new facility equipped with the latest in modern veterinary technologies, your pet will always receive the best of care from our team. Our breadth of veterinary services is also an invaluable asset, as it allows us to detect deeper health problems that may originate in the mouth. Remember: your pet’s dental health is key to his or her overall wellness. Keep your pet healthy with an annual trip to the dentist!
Pet dental care services at Advent include:
- Oral examinations during your pet’s routine wellness checkup
- Teeth cleanings (ultrasonic scaling & polishing)
- Sealants (especially important for small dogs)
- Tooth extractions
- Computerized radiography (x-rays)
- Oral surgery
- Using the safest anesthesia methods including pre-anesthetic testing close, continuous monitoring.
- Preventative dental care products & nutritional guidance
- Specialty diets
- Preventative chews & treats recommendations
- Tooth brushing guidelines
- Other dental tools, products, & guidelines specified to the individual needs of your pet
How will I know if my pet needs dental care?
It is imperative to your pet’s health to provide regular, proper oral care. As in humans, without preventative dental care your pet is highly susceptible to painful periodontal disease and other serious secondary infections that can make your companion animal very ill. A full dental cleaning is recommended yearly for all pets over 2 years of age.
If you notice any of the following symptoms, please contact us today to schedule a dental care appointment for your pet:
- Bad breath
- Yellowing or discoloring of teeth
- Loose or missing teeth
- Inflamed, red, and bleeding gums
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty eating
- Swelling of mouth